This Conditions of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets out the terms and conditions under which L&C Media HB (also referred to as “We”, “L&C”) provides its L&C Media Buzz Promotional service (the “Service”) to you or your business (“You” or “Your”) and Your use of the Service on behalf of You or Your business.
Please read the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement very carefully before using the Service. Use of the Service indicates that you accept the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use the Service.
1. L&C facilities are governed by the laws and regulation of the Kingdom of Sweden. News copy and other information, in any format now known or hereafter developed, including, without limitation, textual, photographic, video and audio files and urls (collectively, “Content”), may be submitted through the Service, subject to the terms of this Agreement. You are responsible for payment of all fees associated with your use of the Service.
2. You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all Content submitted through the Service. Because of the volume of information and copy submitted to L&C, L&C is not responsible for verifying any facts contained in the Content. You represent and warrant to L&C that (i) You have the right and authority to deliver to L&C all Content submitted, including for distribution through the Service, (ii) You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and laws relating to “spam”, (iii) You have obtained all required authorizations and consents with respect to any data that you provide concerning individuals and the use and transfer thereof, (iv) You will not submit Content that is obscene, libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, inflammatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person, (v) You are using the Service for a valid and legitimate business purpose, (vi) You will comply with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, (vii) the Content that You submit will conform to L&C’s Copy Acceptability Guidelines and will not, among other restrictions, contain information related to threatened litigation, advertising, celebrity endorsements, stock advice or recommendations or online gaming websites, and (viii) the Content will not contain any viruses, scripts, macros, or programs or links to macros, scripts, programs, or any code that alters, destroys or inhibits the operation of, or infiltrates, computer systems or data run through such computer systems. You agree to shall indemnify and hold harmless L&C, its affiliates and agents, and those licensed or otherwise authorized by L&C to process, transmit or distribute Content from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to any breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or otherwise arising out of or relating to the contents or nature of the Content.
3. We reserve the right to reject or edit copy or other information when necessary in our judgment, provided that no material substantive edits will be made. In the event L&C rejects Your Content for distribution, Your credit card will be refunded. We reserve the right to retract or withdraw your Content for any reason, at any time, in our sole discretion. You grant to L&C a royalty-free perpetual license and right to reproduce, distribute, translate, archive and create derivative works of the processed Content.
4. L&C does not warrant or ensure that the Service will include, but not limited to generating increased revenue by using it’s services, be free from errors, including omissions, interruptions, delays or other timing errors, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. Any errors by L&C will be corrected promptly upon discovery, without additional charge, and such obligation to correct shall constitute the sole liability of L&C in this regard. L&C makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Service, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or suitability for print or broadcast. The current and future liability of L&C and its affiliates and agents to You shall be limited to the refund of the fees paid by You in connection with the item of Content at issue, and in no event will L&C or its affiliates or agents be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages regardless of the form of action, damages, claim, liability, cost or expense whether in contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise. L&C shall not be liable for any delay or non-performance arising from any cause beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental acts, war, fire, terrorism, civil commotion or industrial disputes.
5. All news releases and other information transmitted by L&C must contain a clearly identifiable source, including a contact name and phone number. The source indicates the entity or individual that is responsible for the Content and cannot be the name of an agency issuing news on Your behalf.
6. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Sweden and/or the laws of the United Kingdom. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated in a court of competent jurisdiction in the Kingdom of Sweden and/or the laws of the United Kingdom. L&C reserves the right in it’s sole and absolute discretion to decide on which court of competent jurisdiction shall govern these terms in accordance with this Agreement.
7. Your submission of copy and/or other information to L&C and by clicking “I accept”, You agree to be bound by this Agreement. You represent and warrant that you have full right, power and authority to accept this Agreement and submit any Content for distribution. You also agree that for commission based work you will allow such campaigns to collect funds for at least 1 month or twenty eight (28) days to allow L&C a reasonable amount of time to raise funds for your campaign.
REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
As part of the registration process for the Service, You must provide accurate registration information. You may not share your registration information with any third party, authorize any third party to use or impersonate another person in your registration information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information, promotional order purchases and you shall immediately notify the L&C at [email protected] of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your registration information, order, or any known or suspected breach of security. You are responsible for all usage or activity on your L&C promotional order purchases. Any failure to abide by these registration and security requirements or fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your promotional service order, at L&C’s sole discretion, and L&C may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Changes to this Terms and Conditions
This Terms and Conditions is dynamic and subject to change. L&C has the discretion to update this Terms and Conditions at any time. By visiting our site, you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Terms and Conditions periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the terms will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.